Senior Software Engineer - Backend (BB-561D6)
Found in: Neuvoo SE
Description:Det här jobbet är hämtat från Arbetsförmedlingen, rekryteringen utförs inte av Manpower We are improving lives through better eating, and we are doing this through software that is highly personalized for our users’ needs. By tapping into mobile sensor technology and combining it with a passion for design and applied psychology, we create delightful user experience to help people reach their goals!
Including more than 20 nationalities, we enjoy a vibrant mix of cultures, world views, and working styles, and it's these different perspectives that make sure we're solving the right problems. With over 45 million users worldwide, we need to grow our amazing teams with more brilliant people to keep up with the demand!
We are looking to take a step up with our platform and move towards Microservices and event-driven architecture. To ensure that this is done as well as possible we are looking for two Senior Software Engineers to join our Backend team. In this position you will have great opportunities to work together with your colleagues and build something truly amazing. You will be a big part of technical discussions and decision making to ensure that we build something that lasts for the long run.
Responsibilities and what you will do
The Platform team is responsible for development and maintenance of Lifesum backend as well as integrations with third party systems and partners. They are building REST APIs for web and mobile teams and make sure that we have a solid platform that works 24/7. As a Senior Software Engineer in the Backend team you will:
- Write and review high quality code with unit- and integration tests as well as working with legacy code and improve it without big bang rewrites
- Implement well documented REST APIs for our Android, iOS and Web teams
- Drive the best engineering practices within your team and share your knowledge to level up other team members
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, QA to identify and tackle challenging problems in our platform
Are you the one we're looking for?
To be successful in this position we believe that you have
- 8+ years of experience in software development, preferably in backend development
- Worked with Legacy code and improved it without big bang rewrites
- Expertise in Python or experience in one or more backend languages such as golang, java, c# or similar
- Have built a multitude of REST APIs and maintained multiple versions of mobile clients
We would love it if you have experience in building distributed systems and microservices as well as have worked with one or more of the major cloud providers such as AWS, GCP or Azure that is a huge plus. If you on top of this have experience with Test-Driven development, Integration testing as well as have worked with Docker and containerization, don’t hesitate to apply because we really want to talk to you.
Of course, we would be even happier if you have an interest in health, fitness, and food, but if you would rather chill on the sofa and watch your favorite TV-show, you are equally welcome at Lifesum!
What is Lifesum?
Here at Lifesum, action speaks louder than words, and it's our passion that brings us all together to a force to be reckoned with! We support each other and trust that everyone is a master of their field and that you will suggest, champion, and lead when you join us.
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you and get to know you. Send us your resume right away, tell us why you are interested in this particular position and, why Lifesum feels like the right place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age
calendar_today4 days ago