Product Designer to global fashion company (BB-EBF02)
Found in: Neuvoo SE
We are now looking for a Product Designer who is passionate about User Experience (UX) and who wants to play a key part in building a frictionless user experience for colleagues working in our client's buying offices and production offices around the world.
They are on a journey and want to empower colleagues both in their current tools, but also ensure future tools have the user experience as a core perspective.
As a Product Designer for Product Design & Development, you will set the foundation and create possibilities for colleagues to share, learn and connect.As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
Read more about our offer.
You will work in a product area where you work in a cross functional team consisting of a product owner, software engineers and business experts.
Apart from your product team, you will have a close connection to their Experience Design community, a group of 30 talented Product Designers, with the mission of creating the best possible digital experience where you can expand on the passions and ideas you have.
Our client design experiences in close collaboration with their customers as well as other designers. The Product Design Community is a diverse group with people from different nationalities and backgrounds.
As a Product Designer, you have the freedom and confidence to take big design decisions in your Product Area and Product Team, which naturally comes with great responsibility.
They have a collaborative culture where they support and help each other to grow.
* Research user behaviors validate concepts with end users and turn insights into value-adding products and services.
In practical terms, what do the engineers & developers need to be successful
* Champion design in projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple launches with significant Product Design responsibility
* Contribute to visionary work and idea generation
* Visualize and prototype design concepts at varying levels of fidelity, from paper and wireframes to interactive digital prototypes, for mobile apps and web
* Collaborate with, Developers, Product Owners, Business Experts and other stakeholders
* Be the voice and advocate of the user constantly up to date with the latest trends, design possibilities and thinking within digital product design
* Facilitate creative workshops and collaborative sessions with multi-disciplinary teams
* Develop and refine user-centered design processes and best practices
Vi söker dig som
* 3-6 years of experience with delivering great Product Design
* Fluent in English
* Passionate about understanding the users needs, motivations, behaviors and are able to translate them into actionable deliverables You are an excellent communicator with solid analytical thinking and problem-solving capability - you love to simplify the complex.
You are engaged, open minded and ambitious team player willing to share and learn.
You are a strong conceptual thinker. Other information
* Start and length of assignment: 2021-03-01 - 2021-08-31, with the chance for an extension
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Stockholm, working from home
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work.
It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
calendar_today5 days ago