Fullstack developer to a retail company in Stockholm (BB-DFF4B)
Found in: Neuvoo SE
Description:Det här jobbet är hämtat från Arbetsförmedlingen, rekryteringen utförs inte av Manpower Fullstack Developer to retail company
In the Business Tech organization and Customer Fulfillment domain, you will be part of our product area Inventory Optimization and our new Delivery Offer Management product team.
You will be working in a small and agile team with the latest .net Azure technology and tools with the goal to build a new cutting-edge micro services architecture for our delivery offer management process. The product aim to personalize our online customer delivery experience by providing optimized and individual delivery times and delivery options worldwide and across all our brands.
You will be part of our agile product team in Stockholm, the team will initially be small where you have the responsibility to form the solution together with the product owner, business expert and area architect and conduct initial MVP:s.
Your main focus in this assignment will be to start-up and taking lead in designing/building the foundation of our product. This will require a robust full stack developer background and earlier experience of designing and implementing new transaction intense solutions at scale where performance and availability are crucial.
You probably also have experience from true agile way of working; in this small product team you will have great personal responsibility to make things happen. You are a T-shaped worker that is used to have responsibility for taking a feature from solution design all the way to production, always with the customer in focus. This means that disciplines such as testing and devops will be included in your day to day work.
Your self-drive, pro-activeness and ability to lead, communicate and take initiative will be crucial to succeed in this role.
Furthermore, you will:
- Work with professional software engineering practices & set best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Translate product strategy and requirement into suitable, maintainable and scalable solution design
- Collaborate closely with team members, product owner and other cross-functional teams, share best practice as well as discuss and motivate design solutions
- Azure .net test driven development, design and architecture.
- Code reviews
- Analyze production incidents
- Test automation and integration testing
- Performance testing
- Devops work, such as building optimized deployment routines, monitor production environment, routines for continuous integration and deployment.
- Drive and participate in the team’s agile ceremonies.
- Continuous improvement of the development process.
Role: Software Engineer
Competence: min. 5 years
Period from: 2021-02-15
Period to: 2021-11-30
- Experience being responsible for designing and implementing new transaction intense azure architectures at scale.
- Full stack developer
- .NET Core
- Visual studio
- REST API
- Web API
- Unit testing and test automation
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Azure Resources - Logic Apps
- App service/Azure Functions
- Service Bus
- API Management
- SQL Server
- Data Lake
- App Service
- Function App
- Application Insight
- Permission handling
- AzureDevOps - Pipelines
- ARM Templates
- Deploy in several parallell environments
- Team City or similar
- Octopus Deploy
calendar_today5 days ago