Om Vengatesh Prasath Ramamurthy:
A highly motivated solar energy engineer with a mechanical background. Experienced in working with international affairs, and EPC firms with strong technical skills in solar energy, battery energy storage systems (BESS), electric vehicles (EVs), production, and project management with a proven track record of success, innovation, and design. Contributed directly to the design of renewable energy projects using the latest solar technologies in achieving UN sustainability goals. Have a strong desire to make a positive impact and contribute to the sustainable energy transition.
Green Energy Consultant (Jul-2022 – Aug-2022)
Green Energy Support Engineer (Jan.-2022 – Jun.-2022)
ITM Green Energy Team, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Copenhagen, Denmark
- Provided remote support to UNDP country offices during the installation and troubleshooting of IoT sensors for energy consumption.
- Designing solar systems with battery storage, load profile modeling using data from smart meters, and techno-economic analysis.
- Review and evaluation of requests for quotation, and technical project documents.
- Daily monitoring and maintenance of the implemented solar solution and developing elaborate fault-finding procedures.
- Providing technical input into the assessment of PV plant components, electrical schemes, designs, financial models, EPC, and O&M contracts.
- Implementation of Renewable Energy projects (off-grid systems, grid-connected systems, solar pumps, solar streetlights, including electric vehicles).
- Promotion of green energy adoption through business case development to UNDP country offices in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
PV Engineer Consultant (Feb-2022)
In collaboration with – Andersen Solar Energy Consulting (ASEC) – Oslo, Norway
- Collaborated as an external consultant to support the design and project development.
- Performed site assessment to determine the integration point and boundary conditions.
- Designed a 2.5 MW PV ground-mounted self-consumption system and performed a yield study to determine the optimal system design to achieve the highest possible performance ratio.
PV Engineer Consultant (Jul-2021 – Aug-2021)
In collaboration with – Azimut360 SCCL – Barcelona, Spain
- Collaborated as an external consultant to support assessment and developing system design.
- Analyzed the field survey data and developed system concept ranges from 10 kW – 130 kW PV system (on-grid, off-grid, and hybrid systems).
- Prepared business case proposal designs for different government institutions in Ghana.
- Performed techno-economic analysis and prepared the detailed system design report including SLD and BOM.
- Evaluated the design drafts at the final stage before delivering them to customers.
Research Engineer Intern (Oct.-2020 – Jun.-2021)
Maston Group AB – Älvkarleby, Sweden
- Researched and developed the prototype design of a novel thermal storage unit for a concentrated solar power system.
- Manufactured the components and constructed the prototype in the Maston house laboratory following the ISO17025 standards.
- Designed a test rig simulation model in SolidWorks and developed the model in the lab to evaluate the performance of the novel storage unit to ensure it meets all the requirements and the results are documented.
- Developed a Microsoft Excel tool to simplify the material calculation for different components to reduce material wastage and time.
Volunteer PV Installer (Jun.-2019 – Jul.-2019)
Dalarna University – Borlänge, Sweden
- Modelled and analyzed PV performance of a 5kW using PVsyst and other common performance metrics.
- Mounted the PV modules on the roof and cabled the whole system.
- Reviewed both pre-installation and post-installation of PV systemson residential applications to ensure that the installation meets ISO 9001 quality standards.
- Testing and commissioning of the system to find out faults in the system.
- Drafted and presented performance and operational evaluations to the professor.
Production Supervisor (Oct.-2017 – Jul.-2018)
Maya Appliances Pvt. Ltd., – Chennai, India
- Organized the daily production plan and inventory stocks to ensure achieving the monthly target.
- Solved the production issues along with quality engineers to improve the progress and decrease the failure rate.
- Proactively monitoring the production process to ensure the environment meets ISO 45000 for workplace safety and ISO 55000 for high productivity.
Master of Science in Solar Energy Engineering
Dalarna University – Sweden 2018-2020
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical
Anna University – India 2013-2017
yrkesverksamma från samma Nätverk/energi-sektor som Vengatesh Prasath Ramamurthy
Yrkesverksamma från olika sektorer i närheten av Borlänge, Borlänge Kommun
Jobb nära Borlänge, Borlänge Kommun
TUI Musement Dalarnas län, Sverige
Location: Flexible · Workplace: Onsite · Type of contract: Flexible contract (working abroad) · Working time: Summer 2024 · Job ID: 122829 · Are you ready to embark on a journey in the world of fo ...
Adecco Sweden AB Ludvika, Sverige Heltid
Om tjänsten · Nu söker vi industrimedarbetare för kommande uppdrag till våran kund i Ludvika. Som medarbetare hos våran kund kan din arbetsdag innehålla flera olika arbetsuppgifter. På de olika avdeln ...
Lernia bemanning Ludvika, Sverige
Vi söker montörer till industrin i Ludvika · Har du en industriteknisk utbildning eller erfarenhet inom industrin? Är du en person som trivs med högt tempo och problemlösning i en organisation med te ...